Heavy-duty surface protection is becoming more and more important as customers demand protection of expensive and custom flooring.
A simple solution that makes you look good
Trimaco Contractor Strength FloorShell™ is a proven and trusted temporary surface protection product for commercial, new construction and renovation projects.
Using FloorShell saves you time and money since it is laid down once and is fully protective. Ensuring a project is properly protected gives you peace of mind and improves your professional image. And, it’s made in the U.S.
Here are eight ways this innovative liquid repellent technology helps protect floors against paint, mud, water and more:
1. Heavy duty temporary surface protection
• So strong you can drive forklifts and scissor lifts on it
• Safe for all surfaces – wood, concrete, stone, tile, linoleum, epoxy, vinyl composition tile (VCT), etc.
• Allows new wood floors, epoxy, concrete and grout to cure
3. Impact resistant
• Dense board protects against dings and gouges from dropped tools
• Four times thicker than red rosin paper
4. Spill block liquid repellent technology
• Fibers are treated to create a barrier to liquids such as paint, water and mud
5. Wall protector
• Eight-inch scored edge can be easily bent to protect baseboards and walls
6. East to use
• Flexible paperboard rolls out fast and easy
• Lighter weight and easier to handle vs. traditional Masonite boards
7. Eco friendly
• Recyclable and reusable
• Made from 100% recycled fibers, with at least 70% post-consumer
• Contributes up to two LEED points on projects seeking USGBC Certification
• Natural fibers will not stain floors
• Use with printed logo up
Where to buy it
This article was originally published in the Spring 2017 issue of the Sherwin-Williams CommercialPro newsletter. Get more business-building tips and info on products, services, discounts and project solutions on the Sherwin-Williams contractor website